Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stealth PPF wrap, ceramic tint and coating. Waiting on 3 more adapters to raise truck to remove all 4 wheels for powder coating.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Has anyone confirmed how much a full vehicle wrap costs? At this point a different paint color is $2500 from Rivian. That seems a waaaaay cheaper option than a 3K-4K wrap option.
I was quoted $7k for wrapping an F150EV. The wrap guys were standing next to one at the car show so it was an WAG for them.

Kyle at OutofSpec mentioned that you can't car wash the matte finishes. Is that true?

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Tahoe
5 Posts
So, just took delivery of my R1T LE and had guys at Detail Boss (Scottsdale, AZ) apply PPF to full hood, grill area and gloss black paint on front bumper, along with ceramic layer on rest of paint/windows and tint windshield (55) and front windows (35). I love Riv96's matte PPF, but I wasn't ready to drop another $7-$10k. Anyway, I'm pretty stoked with it. Pick it up from the shop tomorrow. Cheers gang. If anyone else is taking delivery in Phoenix area in future and interested in PPF/Ceramic/Tint work, lemme know and I'll see about getting you a referral discount.

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Hubcap

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
R1S Adventure (ordered 10/27/21), Red Canyon. Genesis GV 60 Mauna Red (bought 9/10/22)
110 Posts
So, just took delivery of my R1T LE and had guys at Detail Boss (Scottsdale, AZ) apply PPF to full hood, grill area and gloss black paint on front bumper, along with ceramic layer on rest of paint/windows and tint windshield (55) and front windows (35). I love Riv96's matte PPF, but I wasn't ready to drop another $7-$10k. Anyway, I'm pretty stoked with it. Pick it up from the shop tomorrow. Cheers gang. If anyone else is taking delivery in Phoenix area in future and interested in PPF/Ceramic/Tint work, lemme know and I'll see about getting you a referral discount.
So pretty...I just want to lick it!

·
Registered
34 Posts

View attachment 5450
Yikes, that orange peel on the paint job is terrible. Was it like this from the factory?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts