Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reserved this morning….leaning towards Limestone at the moment.

We have a Model Y on order for end of year (expected) delivery, so may let that go.

Wish we had been looking at Rivian closer much sooner, wife more excited about R1S than she has been about the Model Y.

· Registered
71 Posts
Before you let the Model Y go, realize that R1S reserved today probably wont be delivered well into 2024. They are just starting to deliver the Launch Edition to handful of customers. There are probably 50k preorders ahead of you. While they don't fill order inline (FIFO), still wont be anytime soon....

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agree, just waiting to see when it comes in, may keep it for myself as the R1S will be mainly for my spouse, she may end liking it after all, then we can decide what to do later. Planning on R1T for me ultimately.

· Registered
871 Posts
Reserved this morning….leaning towards Limestone at the moment.

We have a Model Y on order for end of year (expected) delivery, so may let that go.

Wish we had been looking at Rivian closer much sooner, wife more excited about R1S than she has been about the Model Y.
Welcome @cwarren78! Which spec are you and your wife planning on picking for the R1S? What are you driving while you wait for it and the Model Y?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha, we (she) has changed color choice a few times 😀

Haven’t really decided anything on options, will consider when we get the configure email.

Currently have a 2018 Kia Sorento and an older diesel truck, which will probably let go soon as don’t really use it much anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts