Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks, after the initial round of bad control modules got replaced, I am thoroughly enjoying my R1T Adventure and it would be fun to connect with other Rivian truckers in Tahoe for off roading.
Also, as it just so happens, I have a brand new in box Rivian wall charger that I would be happy to sell to anyone on this forum.
And I have a brand new in box set of all weather (mud and snow) floor mats for sale.

Please feel free to reach out to me if either of these are on your shopping list.

· Registered
2 Posts
Also in the Tahoe region here - but still waiting for my R1S before I can join the off-roading fun.

Have you gone through chain control with the truck yet? It appears they may ask us to put on chains given the truck is above the $6500 lbs that are allowed through with snow tires instead.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also in the Tahoe region here - but still waiting for my R1S before I can join the off-roading fun.

Have you gone through chain control with the truck yet? It appears they may ask us to put on chains given the truck is above the $6500 lbs that are allowed through with snow tires instead.
Hi Lars, yes I have been through chain control with my R1T enroute to Mammoth a few weeks ago on 395. No worries, no questions. I do have the Pirelli AT tires. It handles very well in snow I suspect due to the weight = good traction.

· Registered
R1T
4 Posts
Hey there! I am also new just took delivery of my R1T today! I used to live in Sunnyvale but moved back to my hometown in ohio. I am interested in the R1T mats. Are they the Rivian branded ones? Feel free to DM me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts