Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm going with an R1T, adventure, offroad, 20" AT. I keep bouncing around on colors, but currently have it as Rivian Blue with black interior. I'd likely go with Yellow if my wife didn't gag at the sight of it 😁.

Years ago I had a 2002 BMW M3 in Laguna Seca Blue with a Cinnamon interior. It was an incredibly striking color combination which I loved. It would be a kick to get close to it on the Rvian.

View attachment 2969
(n)

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Tacoma -> 2022 R1T
4 Posts
Assuming Rivian is reading, I'm just going to post this every month or two. I'm going to wait until a tan interior is available to take delivery. Hopefully others feel that way and can voice their support. A friend of mine who lives near me and has two R1Ts ordered just told me he'd prefer tan but chose black. Thanks for listening Rivian!
100% agree that Rivian should offer this interior option, or better, the Saddle Brown mentioned in this forum. I also emailed their customer service about this option, and they replied that they had "heard the request before" and the "options are endless". In other words, no commitments, but they've heard the request.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
100% agree that Rivian should offer this interior option, or better, the Saddle Brown mentioned in this forum. I also emailed their customer service about this option, and they replied that they had "heard the request before" and the "options are endless". In other words, no commitments, but they've heard the request.
Welcome to the forum @ekstephan. How else did you spec your R1T?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts