Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During Tesla's Q3 2020 Earnings Call Elon Musk said the Cybertruck was undergoing “small improvements” meant to improve its design.

Musk said he and Chief Designer Franz von Holzhausen were at the company’s Design Studio in Hawthorne, California, just last week, talking about possible tweaks for the Cybertruck.

Musk said:

“I was in the studio actually on — last Friday with Franz and the team just going over just sort of some improvements to the Cybertruck. Generally, at Tesla, we really aim to make the car that is delivered better than the car that is unveiled. Because it always drive me crazy, car companies would unveil these awesome looking cars, like, great, you can’t wait until they make that. And then the car they actual make is like much worse, and — but it’s just — it’s like really disappointing? So man, we always want to make the car that we deliver be better than the car we unveil. And that’s the goal with the Cybertruck. So there’s like a lot of small improvements compared to what was unveiled. I think it’s going to be better than what we showed.”

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am not sure how many improvements you need to do to make Tesla counter top ecstatically compete with Rivian .
I don't think even marble will help here 😁

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am not sure how many improvements you need to do to make Tesla counter top ecstatically compete with Rivian .
I don't think even marble will help here 😁
Yeah I don't know what they could possibly change to the design to improve it. Unless they completely change it haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts