Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are the invites only going to LE orders at the moment? Also, if you've received an invite how far are you from the location?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Are the invites only going to LE orders at the moment? Also, if you've received an invite how far are you from the location?
I would imagine not. I am not an LE holder and the closest location to me is 5.5 hrs at 355 miles and I got the email.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well this makes things more confusing.... I'm 165 miles (West Side Indianapolis) and I didn't get the email.... Pre-Ordered August 2020 with a Max R1T. Makes me wonder if I missed it?

Appreciate the replies and can't wait to start getting hands of feedback from owners!!!!

I would imagine not. I am not an LE holder and the closest location to me is 5.5 hrs at 355 miles and I got the email.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like they are starting with LE reservation holders closest to their manufacturing plant in Normal, IL. I’d imagine they will follow this order set forth in their announcement email. I’m in Fresno, CA and can’t wait for the SF Mile Tour stop!
Font Parallel Rectangle Number Screenshot

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Looks like they are starting with LE reservation holders closest to their manufacturing plant in Normal, IL. I’d imagine they will follow this order set forth in their announcement email. I’m in Fresno, CA and can’t wait for the SF Mile Tour stop! View attachment 2974
Welcome to the forum @SolarPoweredEV
How did you spec your Rivian? Is it going to be your first EV?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Live in Carmel, IN (northside of Indy) ... drive scheduled for Monday, Sept. 27th at 11:30 in Normal, IL!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Live in Carmel, IN (northside of Indy) ... drive scheduled for Monday, Sept. 27th at 11:30 in Normal, IL!
We’re getting closer to the Buckeye I can feel it now. Have not got mine yet but about 296 miles outside of Normal. I’m hoping October they expand the radius this way…enjoy the ride neighbor! 👍

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are you a LE Pre-Order? I'm in Avon and have yet to get my email.... but not a LE with reservation made Aug '20.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just did a ride along event for the F150 Lightning this past Monday in the San Francisco Bay Area . . . pretty impressive truck.

Hopefully Rivian will get out here soon?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
What the hell is this? Why a test drive? Where are our trucks? Just deliver as promised for the 5th time. We are getting tired of all your promises. This is borderline ridiculous!
Serenity now, dude. Building cars at scale and of quality is incredibly difficult. Go buy a competitor's electric pickup truck if you can't wait any longer. Oh wait....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ummm. They never promised any deliveries before Sept 20th. Get a refund if you want, because technically that is the ONLY thing they owe any of us. That is what you and all of us have a right to, but that is all. If they have rolled the first truck off the line and launched the app, along with EPA figs and insurance, then we are on our way...

(and it is Sept 18 on the rest of the planet, so there's also that)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ummm. They never promised any deliveries before Sept 20th. Get a refund if you want, because technically that is the ONLY thing they owe any of us. That is what you and all of us have a right to, but that is all. If they have rolled the first truck off the line and launched the app, along with EPA figs and insurance, then we are on our way...

(and it is Sept 18 on the rest of the planet, so there's also that)
Yeah it's Saturday the 18th, they will not deliver on Sunday the 19th, Sept 20th it is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
did other LE customers NOT receive this?
I wonder, how many total LE reservations are out there?

If website currently says that Adventure and Explore production starting in January '22, I assume they expect to be able to build enough LEs to fulfill the reservations.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts