Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guys at TFL take a look at the recent videos of the R1T and share their thoughts of it as a serious off-roader.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The video convinces me but I would not do this to my R1T. I could not live with any body damage. I would do this to a Wrangler and not worry about the dents and scars the Jeep would possibly incur.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The video convinces me but I would not do this to my R1T. I could not live with any body damage. I would do this to a Wrangler and not worry about the dents and scars the Jeep would possibly incur.
I don't plan on doing anything like this in my truck either, but it's reassuring that it can handle inclement conditions with ease.

Also, the blacked out lights look really badass. Maybe they'll become an aftermarket option once sales start next year.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't wait to see the videos from people that are crazy enough to push it to the limit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts