Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Some of y’all probably already know from other forums or Reddit. Just came here to say hello and take part in exchanging information. To anyone that cares, I’m not here to stir pots. I’ve got better things to do.

For those that don’t know me, I’m in Colorado and took delivery of my R1T a week and a half ago. I’ve already put 1000 miles on it and have been off roading several times. Besides being a daily driver, my R1T will act as a base camp while we take our modded Jeep on some serious trails.

Anyways, nice to meet y’all. I look forward to any questions or comments..
Jeans Sky Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Hood

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Sky Mountain Cloud Plant Natural landscape

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on the new R1T @Sgt Beavis and welcome! How have you found the R1T as an off-roader? What kind of trails have you been on with it?
Over the rocks, it obviously rides MUCH better than my Jeep does. I don't have a spare tire yet, so I'm not taking it on any difficult trails at the moment. Upper Hall Valley, near Grant, CO is the most challenging trail I've done in that it was very rocky and had some deeper rut obstacles to cross. The R1T didn't have any issues with any of that. Having 15" of ground clearance lets you just go right over all but the largest rocks. Again, not a challenging trail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts