Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
R1S LE in LE Green & Forest Edge (8/14/2019 Preorder) Oct-Dec 2022 Arrival
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sign-in is the same as for your Rivian account. Very cool to see my information already populated in there and ready to connect with my LE R1S when my turn comes…someday.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just loaded it on my Android phone. The font they are using looks too small on my phone. The smaller text is hard to read by my eyes that over half a century old.

Also it doesn't support signing in with a fingerprint. If I log out I have to enter my 32 character long password all over again. What a pain in the arse.
With you on the 50 milestone now!!! On settings, the app asked to allow permission to function even when app wasn't being used to allow the phone to function as a key even without the app being open--awesome!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks @RivianDoc for sharing a lot about the app.
Discovered anything interested in it so far? How about things it could use in future updates?
It asked to have settings allow location when not being used to allow phone to act as a proximity key. App gives the ability to share a digital key with others. First ask from app is to sync with Rivian home charger—whenever that may be as an early-ish order holder but far from service centers.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.