Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve not felt compelled to start a thread on here before and only post on occasion. However I wanted to just share a brief observation from my last month with my R1T.

I live in a wooded area and there are two small herds of deer that frequent my property. Historically driving down my driveway I would catch their white tails as I turned towards the house as they bolted back into the woods at the sound of my hatchback coming home.

In my time with the R1T thus far I have really come to appreciate how the deer just continue to graze and will look up and stare at me as I pull in and park and then go back to their foraging.

I know this isn’t unique to Rivian but it’s just another small reason this truck brings a smile to my face on a daily basis.

· Registered
163 Posts
That's a very unique perspective. I grew up in a family of hunters and hunted a lot until my future father-in-law shared his love for animals & asked me to stop hunting. I did stop but it took years to truly understand how beautiful & innocent God's creatures are. I have a very different perspective now. I hope the R1 will help me appreciate nature even more. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Keep smiling!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts