Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Not to be too critical, because this is another milestone, but I would have to guess that those 23 people in the pic are not all HQ'd in the SLC building, right? Or are they? If so, I would have to believe that they are working combo jobs between, guide, customer service, delivery and experience? After that ribbon is cut, do they all just move over to another center to cut another ribbon in the future? I'm trying to figure out this model, as scaling is hard (and also expensive if you don't have delivered vehicles to service and locations that are staffed). Has anyone randomly popped by the location to see what is actually going on there now? Curious....

·
Registered
R1S LE in LE Green
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to be too critical, because this is another milestone, but I would have to guess that those 23 people in the pic are not all HQ'd in the SLC building, right? Or are they? If so, I would have to believe that they are working combo jobs between, guide, customer service, delivery and experience? After that ribbon is cut, do they all just move over to another center to cut another ribbon in the future? I'm trying to figure out this model, as scaling is hard (and also expensive if you don't have delivered vehicles to service and locations that are staffed). Has anyone randomly popped by the location to see what is actually going on there now? Curious....
I drove by before they were open but I haven’t since they opened. Linked In shows quite a few people employed by Rivian here in Utah beside others who may be working remotely in Utah who we have seen taking delivery of vehicles here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
A Rivian service center in SLC is good news as I am located near Boise ID. Yes I know it is roughly 400 miles away but it's the closest Rivian anything to me so far.

R1T Forest Green/Adventure/Large Pack - Delivery Window : July - September 2022

1 - 9 of 9 Posts