Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Check out Penfed Credit Union. I have heard people saying they got great rates from them. I am not affiliated with them or a member but will join when I get closer to taking delivery.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Agree with others that have mentioned trying a local credit union or DCU (online credit union). My local credit union just matched DCU for a Tesla I'm buying this week, so if you already do business with a local credit union, it doesn't hurt to ask if they would match a rate. Another option is to look at nerdwallet to see a list of some banks / credit unions you could try.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does anyone know what rate Rivian is currently offering ?
You can figure this out by going to your configuration page and clicking on "Payment Estimator" under Estimated Price towards the bottom. When I checked last week I got 3.37% for 60 months and 3.47% for 72. There were shorter options as well. Hardly competitive rates though. I got 2.39% for 72 months from PenFed's web page, and 2.99% for 60 months from my local Credit Union.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can figure this out by going to your configuration page and clicking on "Payment Estimator" under Estimated Price towards the bottom. When I checked last week I got 3.37% for 60 months and 3.47% for 72. There were shorter options as well. Hardly competitive rates though. I got 2.39% for 72 months from PenFed's web page, and 2.99% for 60 months from my local Credit Union.
Bank of America 2.39 60 month a couple weeks ago

·
Registered
R1S, Forrest Green/Black
222 Posts
yeah the change it rates will keep this interesting. Would love to lock in but without a firm delivery date that isn't possible.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wanted to use Rivian / Chase but the rate was really poor. I ended up financing almost all of mine (minus a 10% deposit) with Logix. I am new to Logix as well and I was able to get it at 1.89%. Rivian is already holding my money - can't wait to schedule my delivery. Logix asked that to get that rate I pay down 10% of the vehicle which I gladly did for that rate. Happy to share contact info if you need it. Cheers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wanted to use Rivian / Chase but the rate was really poor. I ended up financing almost all of mine (minus a 10% deposit) with Logix. I am new to Logix as well and I was able to get it at 1.89%. Rivian is already holding my money - can't wait to schedule my delivery. Logix asked that to get that rate I pay down 10% of the vehicle which I gladly did for that rate. Happy to share contact info if you need it. Cheers!
Man what a great rate. It's too bad they don't do Auto loans in my state

"Auto loans are available only in AZ, CA, DC, MA, MD, ME, NH, NV and VA"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any advice on third party financing loans for Rivian R1T launch edition?
I belive you will need the VIN when you try to apply for the loan, which shouldn't be a problem because I am hearing that you will need insurance before you take delivery. So you will be able to do that at the same time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts