Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ford Mach E Premium ER AWD
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and daughter out shopping along 290 and spotted a Yellow R1T. They tried to get a picture but drove off too fast.
I know the owner map is showing lots of CA and CO trucks but Austin is showing some life.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've seen at least 2 different Launch Green R1Ts (central austin & NW austin areas), and today a Midnight Black one at our neighborhood Lowe's. Definitely exciting to see more and more of them!
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in San Marcos (moved from Austin) and I took delivery in early April. Others on here that have their trucks are in New Braunfels, Wimberley, and Dripping Springs...so Austin area deliveries are definitely happening (mostly out of Houston Service Center)!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in San Marcos (moved from Austin) and I took delivery in early April. Others on here that have their trucks are in New Braunfels, Wimberley, and Dripping Springs...so Austin area deliveries are definitely happening (mostly out of Houston Service Center)!
Changed delivery to a location in Austin (family). See if it changes timeline. Though not sure what it matters if I'm listing SA vs Austin if all deliveries are coming out of Houston ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts