Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be missing something so correct me if I am wrong. I cannot find anywhere to view the tire pressure of each tire. There is a TPMS that tells you if a tire is low but not which tire is low. I looked in the manual - nothing there. My 2016 GMC Van tells me what’s in each tire and if one is low. I have to be missing something. Help is requested. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Push and hold the buttons on either side of the scroller on the left hand side of the steering wheel. That toggles the left side of the dashboard screen between map, tire pressure and drive efficiency. I stumbled on that myself.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Push and hold the buttons on either side of the scroller on the left hand side of the steering wheel. That toggles the left side of the dashboard screen between map, tire pressure and drive efficiency. I stumbled on that myself.
OMG! This is what I have been looking for. This needs to be part of a sticky! Is there a sticky for this sort of thing?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ha cool. I keep forgetting about the buttons beside the scroll wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts