Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of green launch edition last month. Happy so far. Blown away by the comfort, the acceleration, the power, the audio system, the lights, the cameras and many other things. Merging and exiting from freeways is much easier. Gotten used to the stares from people. It was about time, my Honda Civic 2000 had just started having major issues and I had to buy some vehicle. I've been spoiled, don't like any other car any more.

·
Registered
393 Posts
That is awesome! I'm so happy for you. I've seen quite a few around here, just North of you. Arg I will need to be patient until mid-2023 for my R1S. 14 months or so seems like a long time! How would one recognize you should one cross paths? Or will you be incognito ;)

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
307 Posts
Congratulations! Do you mind telling us about your impressions, in particular the interior. What interior colors? Is the LE Green Nice with ocean coast interior :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations! Do you mind telling us about your impressions, in particular the interior. What interior colors? Is the LE Green Nice with ocean coast interior :)
Thanks, I like the black mountain interior, haven't seen any other colors. Seats are very comfortable, heated (didn't need it yet) and ventilated. Extremely pleased with texture. Very good support for back with powered lumbar support.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is awesome! I'm so happy for you. I've seen quite a few around here, just North of you. Arg I will need to be patient until mid-2023 for my R1S. 14 months or so seems like a long time! How would one recognize you should one cross paths? Or will you be incognito ;)
I'll wave my hand :) Haven't seen many R1Ts roaming around in South Bay.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Took delivery of green launch edition last month. Happy so far. Blown away by the comfort, the acceleration, the power, the audio system, the lights, the cameras and many other things. Merging and exiting from freeways is much easier. Gotten used to the stares from people. It was about time, my Honda Civic 2000 had just started having major issues and I had to buy some vehicle. I've been spoiled, don't like any other car any more.
Congratulations on the new R1T @Naresh Narang! Is it your first electric car?

Are you going to fix your S2000 or are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congratulations on the new R1T @Naresh Narang! Is it your first electric car?

Are you going to fix your S2000 or are you getting rid of it?
S2000... awesome

you just went from no torque to ALL the torque!
I think you guys are confused. He had a year 2000 Honda Civic. Not an s2000. So even less torque! What a huge upgrade!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey @Naresh Narang
Be sure to add your delivery to the tracker here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts