Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the specs on the trailer hitch? Plug options? Trailer brake controls? Mounting location? I've zoomed in on some of the motor trend pics and I don't see an obvious receiver hitch below the rear bumper.

thanks

·
Registered
Mitsubishi Triton and MG Midget 1500
10 Posts
As per Rivian Guide - R1S & R1T has a 2” Class V receiver hidden behind cover. Also has integrate brake controller utilizing a 7-pin connector.
Any ideas on how to connect a camera from the rear of my camper to the Rivian camera system? If they don't have it this would be a great option, maybe cut into the rear camera circuit and override the camera on the car.
Rear camera on the is camper is great for reversing into camp sites etc or checking on tailgaters.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Any ideas on how to connect a camera from the rear of my camper to the Rivian camera system? If they don't have it this would be a great option, maybe cut into the rear camera circuit and override the camera on the car.
Rear camera on the is camper is great for reversing into camp sites etc or checking on tailgaters.
I would not risk that, you can go with something like this

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.