Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is 5 cc trunk space going to be a problem? In most cases will have the third row down. During road trips will get more space. wondering with 6/7 people trunk space will be an issue or not. If it is comparable to a mini wan then nothing can beat it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
is 5 cc trunk space going to be a problem? In most cases will have the third row down. During road trips will get more space. wondering with 6/7 people trunk space will be an issue or not. If it is comparable to a mini wan then nothing can beat it.
I don't think there is much room behind the third row. Fortunately if you need all three rows you also have a frunk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still want an extended version had the R1S BEEN THE SAME LENGTH as the R1T we could have had at least another 15.75" added to the rear trunk! Wow. I wish it were even longer say 32" longer!

·
Registered
R1S, Forrest Green/Black
147 Posts
The frunk on the R1S is a pretty good size but I believe you can fold down the third row to gain some significant space. I compared it to an Audi Q7 and it is similar without taking into account the FRUNK. Also throwing a Thule on the cross bars would add another great amount of space. It isn't as large as a Tahoe but big enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts