Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know how many rivians turcks and R1S are delivered until now as we are almost end of 2022...
Do you guys think Rivian reached they Target number 25K???

thanks

· Registered
505 Posts
I think they will make the build, maybe not 25k delivered but over 25k built. Delivery still seems to be a challenge currently.

We have seen people get the R1T in the 19k range, we have seen the R1S in the 2900 range, and we know they had 1k EDVs delivered last month that is over 22k if you deduct the 1k delivered last year.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they will make the build, maybe not 25k delivered but over 25k built. Delivery still seems to be a challenge currently.

We have seen people get the R1T in the 19k range, we have seen the R1S in the 2900 range, and we know they had 1k EDVs delivered last month that is over 22k if you deduct the 1k delivered last year.
22K still good number, Let's hope they will reach their target and will get some info by 1st of Jan, 2023.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
22K still good number, Let's hope they will reach their target and will get some info by 1st of Jan, 2023.
Looks like Rivian reached their targets for 2022.

Good news..

· Registered
810 Posts
we know they had 1k EDVs delivered last month
Actually what we know is that "more than 1000" EDV were actively in use by Amazon as of 1 Nov when the press release came out. Delivered number was likely much more, but that's a lower limit. We also have the drone footage of the factory lot from a few weeks ago that shows about 1000 EDV on the lot as of late December. So I think at a minimum there is evidence for at least 2000 EDV made, and my guess it that it is actually at least twice that number.

The independent EDV assembly line looks to be in full-swing and cranking out vehicles. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they make >25k EDV in 2023, as I believe their EDV production rate is already better than the R1T rate was six months ago. As long as they can continue to work around the supply chain disruptions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts