Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks

I am happy to announce our v2 MagSafe charger for the R1T and R1S. The differences from v1 being:
1. It's now made with our own custom designed MagSafe pucks where both pucks join together with a single cable
2. We now have skins so you can customize the looks

It's available right now, for $99.95 (without skin). Don't forget to use code GASGONE for 10% off!
MagSafe Charger for Rivian R1T/R1S

Audio equipment Font Gadget Output device Technology
wire

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey folks

I am happy to announce our v2 MagSafe charger for the R1T and R1S. The differences from v1 being:
1. It's now made with our own custom designed MagSafe pucks where both pucks join together with a single cable

It's available right now, for $99.95 (without skin). Don't forget to use code GASGONE for 10% off!

View attachment 9717 wire
Just ordered this a day ago, would that be the v2 or v1?

· Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the original and love it.. Is there any way to convert what I have to the single power source v-2 version?
Unfortunately it can't be retrofitted, as we cement the two plates together, so you can't really separate them without breaking them.
The skins though are compatible with v1 too, just the pucks are different.

· Registered
2022 R1T, delivered Dec 2022, Limestone/Ocean Coast, large battery, underbody shield, 20”
42 Posts
Hey folks

View attachment 9717 wire
I received mine a couple of weeks ago and paid $120 - so does that mean I have the older version AND I paid more?

· Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I received mine a couple of weeks ago and paid $120 - so does that mean I have the older version AND I paid more?
You probably bought one of the colored versions. The matte black has been $99.95 since day 1. I discontinued the colored versions in favor of vinyl wraps to speed up production, ease procurement and reduce waste as we were getting too many issues with the colored material.
As for older version - probably yes, the newer one’s only difference is the MagSafe pucks being connected to use a single cord as opposed to two cords.

· Registered
2022 R1T, delivered Dec 2022, Limestone/Ocean Coast, large battery, underbody shield, 20”
42 Posts
I have the dark wood version and while it’s not an exact match it looks good - more importantly it works and fits great - the OEM charging mat is nearly useless. I also got the TWRAP organizer for the armrest storage bin and it’s also great. I will post a pic later today on my version.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts