Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
R1T LE
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see if anyone else experienced this issue if so what was to result?
I got on the phone with support and a reboot didn't resolve the issue. They are going to go through the lines of code (data/logs) at the specific time and date of occurrence. I really don't want to have to bring the truck back in again 🙄.
Audio equipment Gadget Vehicle Gas Machine

·
Registered
R1T LE
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As for an update...R1T has been there since Tuesday(8/16) and the engineers that service spoke to said there probably is a fault in the battery that is triggering the warning. They felt better to order a new HV battery and replace the whole unit. So 2-days to order HV battery and parts associated with it and a few more days to get it swapped out. That being said I think I won't get it back till mid to end of this week.
To be honest I miss driving this thing I absolutely love it.
Font Number Parallel Screenshot Rectangle

·
Registered
533 Posts
I actually had the same warning message along with reduced power mode icon (turtle) and check driveline icon. All three warning messages come up after I had not driven the vehicle in 2 days. When to drive the vehicle on the 3 day mid-afternoon and was greeted with all these warning messages. I took a dash pic and promptly submitted a service call. During the same shopping trip, the second restart of the vehicle all the issues disappeared. They never popped back up after that and it has been 1 week and about 500 more miles (fingers crossed).

FWIW - I noticed a lot of error messages seen to crop up when the vehicle has been hot soaking outside at work all day. But the next morning they all disappear when it is cooler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts