Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Launch Edition LG/FE
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In preparation for my delivery sometime next week, I've been getting quotes for a couple of things. One of which is professional lifetime ceramic coating. I now have 3 shops competing with each other for the work. Since no one here really has one yet apparently being the first to put one in their gallery is important to them. I'm already down to about half of the original quotes and one so said they'd comp the entire thing if I let them use my truck on an upcoming show in their vendor booth.

So my point is, if you are going to do any aftermarket upgrades, don't hesitate to try to get some competition going!

·
Registered
482 Posts
One of which is professional lifetime ceramic coating.
I got that for the Model 3 and it was gone in less than a year of using car washes. Shop offered to redo it for free and even wash the car for free but I passed. I use car washes.

I'll get PPF for our Oregon "salt" (the red gravel) on nose, hood, wheel wells, rocker covers etc. Maybe some tint on the roof to cut down the heat.

·
Registered
Launch Edition LG/FE
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got that for the Model 3 and it was gone in less than a year of using car washes. Shop offered to redo it for free and even wash the car for free but I passed. I use car washes.

I'll get PPF for our Oregon "salt" (the red gravel) on nose, hood, wheel wells, rocker covers etc. Maybe some tint on the roof to cut down the heat.
Oregon as well, sounds like somewhere around hwy 97?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts