Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried searching, and so far had no luck. Took delivery of my R1T today (🙌🙌🙌) and noticed the vehicle is named "FP" in the app. Is this normal, is this something I can change? I've looked everywhere that makes sense and had no luck changing this. Obviously nothing major, but just...weird...
Font Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia Darkness

And I'd be remiss if I didn't post a photo of the beaut.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Plant

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for confirming, all!
It looks like it may not have fully transferred ownership upon delivery, guessing "FP" is "factory" something. They opened a support ticket to get this resolved. Not a huge issue, but definitely an oddity.

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
193 Posts
Darn! I was hoping I could customize mine to "Bruno."
It would be nice to customize, especially if you had more than one R1T.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't post a photo of the beaut.

View attachment 7407
Congrats! Forest Green is an awesome color (in pictures, have never seen it in person). That was our second choice (well mine anyway, the rest of my family was pushing hard for Limestone).

·
Registered
531 Posts
It would be nice to customize, especially if you had more than one R1T.

Congrats! Forest Green is an awesome color (in pictures, have never seen it in person). That was our second choice (well mine anyway, the rest of my family was pushing hard for Limestone).
I discovered you can customer the name of the wall charger in the App. So, I called mine, "Bruno's Feed".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts