Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post bt Aaron Soto on a FB group. He attended the Venice event, and took a good amount of photos, most of them are no different than anything I have seen before, but I thought this shown a whole new light on the interior finishes. I had heard the Ocean Coast was not actually white, but this shows it very clearly, and has a description if you zoom in.

Wood Table Flooring Automotive design Floor
Brown Wood Textile Flooring Floor
Shipping box Wood Rectangle Flooring Floor

·
Registered
2 Posts
I attended the Venice event on Friday the 15th. I have a ton of photos as well. I was not sure what the display in the brick building was all about. Various accessories coordinated with the different color selections? Got a good video of the center screen display response. I knew that the back seats tilt up for storage but didn't know that, if you order the premium audio, that the rear passenger seat does not have storage but rather a huge subwoofer. What a ride for that passenger!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I attended the Venice event on Friday the 15th. I have a ton of photos as well. I was not sure what the display in the brick building was all about. Various accessories coordinated with the different color selections? Got a good video of the center screen display response. I knew that the back seats tilt up for storage but didn't know that, if you order the premium audio, that the rear passenger seat does not have storage but rather a huge subwoofer. What a ride for that passenger!
You should post your pictures

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I assumed by your post that you had seen a lot of pictures already so I didn't want to clog the post with redundant pictures. But I will post some of my pictures anyway. I have some video of the center screen operation but I think it is too large of a file to post. View attachment 3470 View attachment 3464 View attachment 3465 View attachment 3466 View attachment 3467 View attachment 3468 View attachment 3469
Welcome to the forum! Always great to see new pics.
What are you thoughts on build quality, if you were able to assess it enough?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.