Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
AWESOME! That is exactly what I have been waiting to see (a flat cargo space)! I put in my pre-order hoping that they would do this before the production roll-out and these pics confirm. Thank you!
BTW, Rivian said (a while ago) the 2nd row seats are angled by 3 degrees.

·
Registered
12 Posts
BTW, Rivian said (a while ago) the 2nd row seats are angled by 3 degrees.
Yes, I saw that too, but a picture is worth a thousand words ;). They have changed a number of things since the prototypes. The power lift gate is different, so the cargo opening is bigger, the seats fold flat into the floor, etc., etc.. Now, we can finally see all of the changes and it resolves a lot of open questions.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
184 Posts
Still would like to know if the seat configuration will be different for the max battery. I am assuming it won't, but it would be nice to have it confirmed.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Yes, I saw that too, but a picture is worth a thousand words ;). They have changed a number of things since the prototypes. The power lift gate is different, so the cargo opening is bigger, the seats fold flat into the floor, etc., etc.. Now, we can finally see all of the changes and it resolves a lot of open questions.
It sure is.
Now we just need the full rear gate and hatch to be automatic. Last I checked only part of it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts