Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The volume of my phone ringing within the Rivian is extraordinary loud. The volume of the ring is set to be the volume of my radio. Is there a way to disconnect this? I may be listening to a podcast where the volume is set to 18. When my phone rings which is connect to the bluetooth, the sound is blaring. How do I fix this? Thank you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do not have a Rivian so this is a wild guess, but in several cars I have owned you can set the volume of different sources using the main volume control when that source is playing. That is, while the phone is actively ringing, might adjusting the main volume just adjust the ring volume (only)?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes
Do not have a Rivian so this is a wild guess, but in several cars I have owned you can set the volume of different sources using the main volume control when that source is playing. That is, while the phone is actively ringing, might adjusting the main volume just adjust the ring volume (only)?
I though this as well but either I’m not quick enough on the draw or Rivian doesn’t work this way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts