Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! We live in Washington, DC, in the city, although we are often in the forest around Shenandoah NP. Pre-order in October 2019. Configured a 7-seater R1S launch edition in cap granite with black mountain interior.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
314 Posts
Two hours south of DC in Richmond VA. Pre ordered the R1S launch edition in Launch Green.

We should do a R1S meeting once we all get ours!

·
Registered
2022 Rivian R1T Limestone Black AT Max Pack
3 Posts
Another in McLean. R1T Limestone Black Interior Max Pack AT. June 2019 order.

Still deciding between two very different EVs - Rivian R1T v. Tesla Model S LR (November delivery).

Hoping to get more details on the R1T before I need to make the choice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Bethesda, MD. Pre-ordered in Feb 2019. R1S - Launch Edition - Adventure Package - Midnight, Ocean Coast Interior. All-Terrain Tires. Haven't heard from a guide yet.

Has anyone heard from a guide in the DC area?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I'm in Bethesda, MD. Pre-ordered in Feb 2019. R1S - Launch Edition - Adventure Package - Midnight, Ocean Coast Interior. All-Terrain Tires. Haven't heard from a guide yet.

Has anyone heard from a guide in the DC area?
Welcome @Rivian&Rover! I think because R1S deliveries are starting later than the R1T that's why you haven't heard from a guide yet.

·
Registered
None, waiting on R1T
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am from Germantown MD, and hoping to get together with you all for joint drives. My pre-order was in July of this year, a bit late to the party, but it appears it is a darn good one 🎊

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thx @JimmyEV. I was considering the Audi e-tron GT but ultimately wanted an SUV and have been following Rivian for a while. Any idea on R1S delivery start date besides what is listed online as "JAN 2022"?
January 2022 is looking optimistic. Both for the R1S and the R1T max pack.

We have to keep an eye on the deliveries reported in November (and December) to gauge Rivian's ability to delivery vehicles. IMO, deliveries in October have been pretty modest.

Location in the US is apparently going to play a big factor also. Honestly, I really want to hear they have selected a site for a Mid-Atlantic location. Without a service center, they may not ship to us for awhile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another Bethesda, MD here. Husband showed it to me as a joke back in 2019 but I ended up falling in love. Pre-ordered R1S 7-seater in white with the adventure package. Just waiting ever patiently for when we can finally get it delivered.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Another Bethesda, MD here. Husband showed it to me as a joke back in 2019 but I ended up falling in love. Pre-ordered R1S 7-seater in white with the adventure package. Just waiting ever patiently for when we can finally get it delivered.
Let's hope some of us get a Rivian by the end of the summer....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi! We live in Washington, DC, in the city, although we are often in the forest around Shenandoah NP. Pre-order in October 2019. Configured a 7-seater R1S launch edition in cap granite with black mountain interior.
Amending my post from earlier, as we are going for launch green now. Also, we got a delivery date of June/July 2022.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts