Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
The bill died?? Isn’t that a negative for us as we won’t have direct support.
There was no vote, so it died. Not sure what is the future for us here in WA but if you look at Rivian’s careers page, there are several open jobs which cover from delivery to customer relations and maintenance.
Let’s not forget that Amazon has a contract of 100,000 delivery vans that will need service.

We might not get a point of sale or customer experience center here, but once we get the vehicle (from out of state) I’m sure we will have a place to get support, even if it’s mobile.

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I bought my Tesla Model X we were living in Michigan and MI also doesn't allow EV dealers in the state. Tesla made it super simple: we took delivery in Colorado where we also have a home and Tesla sent all the paperwork so all I had to do is go into the DMV in Michigan, hand them the title info and get plates. My guess is that Rivian will figure out an equally easy process if necessary.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not yet. I posted about the direct sales bill which died not long ago. But other than that we haven’t started one. Let’s chat.
Cliff here from outside Washougal, ordered a R1T. Interested in discussion group for Washington owners to be. For me, sounds like delivery & service across Columbia nearer PDX.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm in Snohomish. I think I've seen mention of some other folks in this immediate area. I'm hopefully up for an LE R1T sometime this summer! Can't go a day without planning some offroad adventure while waiitng 😆

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am in Seattle. I have LE version R1T, compass yellow as Configured, but would like to see "how" yellow it is!
JohnF

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm also in PO, and preordered an R1S to replace my 18 yr old Honda Pilot. I'm glad I won't be the only one in PO with one!
Great! It looks like we are going to have charging stations near Sequim and Forks so it will be really easy to drive around the Peninsula from here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Howdy! Snoqualmie resident here. I just put the deposit down for the R1S.

Just curious if there are any other female buyers on here? Looks like mostly men.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can't go a day without planning some offroad adventure while waiitng 😆
Yeah, here I am sitting in VT, spending time reading a thread about folks on the other side of the continent, just so I can get my fix about Rivian, Rivian people, and our vehicles...😏 I used to think I was a patient sort of person, but I’ve started to question that more lately. 😂

1 - 20 of 22 Posts