Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start.

Toyota 4Runner. I love the thing. Partially because it's old fashioned. It's a bit old now, so I might keep it even when I pick up my Rivian. Sort of like a classic car... haha.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2019 Jeep Cherokee 2.0 Turbo and a 2018 Mini Cooper. Will sell both within the next 2-3 years to get an EV. I’m waiting to see what Rivian and Lincoln are working on. If it’s similar in size and style as the 2020 Lincoln Aviator, I’d be very interested in it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 2019 Jeep Cherokee 2.0 Turbo and a 2018 Mini Cooper. Will sell both within the next 2-3 years to get an EV. I’m waiting to see what Rivian and Lincoln are working on. If it’s similar in size and style as the 2020 Lincoln Aviator, I’d be very interested in it.
That new Aviator is surprisingly nice!

·
Registered
33 Posts
A Fiat 500e (the electric one). The Rivian will be an addition to our household. These days, I am totally sold on electric vehicles and so I knew my first truck had to be electric.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll start.

Toyota 4Runner. I love the thing. Partially because it's old fashioned. It's a bit old now, so I might keep it even when I pick up my Rivian. Sort of like a classic car... haha.
I totally agree with you. I am a big fan of the Toyota 4Runner also....👈

·
Registered
1 Posts
Main vehicle is Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Also have small Lexus sedan, Lexus RX350 & Acura MDX.
really like the Rivian SUV & Lincoln Aviator.
would like to see 2 row SUV as I like the size of the Range Rover.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Main vehicle is Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Also have small Lexus sedan, Lexus RX350 & Acura MDX.
really like the Rivian SUV & Lincoln Aviator.
would like to see 2 row SUV as I like the size of the Range Rover.
That's quite the list of cars that you have. Would the R1S replace something or would it be another addition?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll start.

Jeep Grand Trackhawk & Jeep Gladiator Rubi, Subaru Outback .. we will be keeping the Subaru Outback just in case, replace our Jeeps with the Rivians and make them our daily

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you use your Tundra as a work truck? If so are you planning on doing the same thing with the R1T?
Yes, the Tundra has primarily been used at work. We have a factory producing carbon fiber tripods, tripod heads and quick release components. The truck has been used for pickup/delivery of work in process, for trade shows and product testing in the field. The Rivian R1T will be dual purpose for the above as well as personal transportation.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yes, the Tundra has primarily been used at work. We have a factory producing carbon fiber tripods, tripod heads and quick release components. The truck has been used for pickup/delivery of work in process, for trade shows and product testing in the field. The Rivian R1T will be dual purpose for the above as well as personal transportation.
Very cool stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing how versatile/durable the R1T is when it's used as a work truck. Especially with how it affects the range.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts