Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many, I am fretting over my color combination without being able to see actual pictures. I currently have a LE R1T configured w/ launch green/ forest edge. I LOVE the forest edge interior. But I also love the blue exterior. Don't think that combo will work, so I am currently torn between LG and El Cap as my exterior choice. What is everyone else pairing w/ forest edge?

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
310 Posts
My current config is R1T in Launch Green with Black Mountain interior. But I may change to Forest Edge interior once I’m able to see it. May change exterior color as well, but won’t know until,I can actually see them live. Seeing the colors in person is the one show stopper for me right now given how none of the renderings in the Configurator have any semblance to real world pics we are seeing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm also going with Launch Green and Forest Edge. My second choice of paint is LA Silver, third Forest Green. I'm hoping to see one in person before the final decision.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
My favorites have always been LA Silver and Forest Green. Mainly because that's what Rivian has been showing us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Like many, I am fretting over my color combination without being able to see actual pictures. I currently have a LE R1T configured w/ launch green/ forest edge. I LOVE the forest edge interior. But I also love the blue exterior. Don't think that combo will work, so I am currently torn between LG and El Cap as my exterior choice. What is everyone else pairing w/ forest edge?
Same configuration you have!

·
Registered
2 Posts
[
At the moment, I’m configured with the El Cap Granite and Forest edge interior. I love it...I think it will look amazing and unique.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts