Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
If you are asking about existing features that are useless, I think the camp speaker is something I would rarely use. When I'm outdoors, I prefer to listen to the sounds of nature. I would rather have the extra storage space. I think they should just make it an option for those who want it.
I actually like that speaker and have used it at least ten times since receiving my truck in May. To each their own.

· Registered
40 Posts
Driver+
PWS
Obviously the power tonneau … goes without saying … junk

Rear seat folded position (like an SUV instead of like a pickup)
Lift-over height of the frunk
Reach-over length of gooseneck hinged tailgate
Bug-eye halo ring around Stadium headlights
Look-at-me horizontal light bars front and rear
Proximity "passive" key unlock sensitivity and repeated lock/unlock falses
Blind corners on 360º overhead "bird's eye" view

Not to leave out the "your appointment is in two months" unprepared service centers.
The birds eye view is the coolest feature I have ever seen. I know that Rivian didn't invent it, but being able to see exactly where my truck is in relation to corners, rocks, trees, garage, boat, even parking spaces for my daughters who are nuts on getting it perfect.

· Registered
40 Posts
The forward driving cameras are unsightly to watch when moving except for one single instance when I was stuck in a thunderstorm and the camera could see much better than I could. Otherwise, why turn that silly thing on every time I go forward?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts