Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With R1T deliveries expected to start in June 2021 and R1S deliveries in August 2021, has anyone planned what their first big trip in their Rivian will be? Mine is likely going to be a drive up to cottage country and have fun with friends and family.

·
Registered
101 Posts
With R1T deliveries expected to start in June 2021 and R1S deliveries in August 2021, has anyone planned what their first big trip in their Rivian will be? Mine is likely going to be a drive up to cottage country and have fun with friends and family.
My first big trip would be from Normal to FL. I'm still hopeful that they'll have the option of picking the vehicle in Normal and doing a factory tour :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am going to drive to the West side of the island. To Tofino it is a long drive, but the road there is a windy up and down drive. Always wanted to do it in a sports car. But with the power of the R1T it will be awesome

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love this! Can't wait to see how it performs! When COVID is dealt with I'm going to take a trip down to Florida with the R1T.
Well, not so sure anymore. I was going to get the 180 kwh battery, so looks like the Rubicon is going to have to wait. Did notice the patent they filed for the removable upgradable battery. Based on the drawings it looks like it'll be R1T exclusive, but definitely interested in that (if cost makes sense)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts