Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone?
I do see frequent R1T deliveries in these days via Rivian Forums..
Does anyone get R1S delivery? if not .. is there schedule for very first delivery of R1S adventure or launch additions?

Also, anyone does have pre-order info? like how many R1S are ordered and their dates?
Advance thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered mine back in 2018, and was given a delivery window of May/June. That was before I canceled my order the day before they revised the price hike, so fingers crossed it stays the same. I would also note that I ordered Glacier White with Forest Edge interior which I'm gathering might add time to my build.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered mine back in 2018, and was given a delivery window of May/June. That was before I canceled my order the day before they revised the price hike, so fingers crossed it stays the same. I would also note that I ordered Glacier White with Forest Edge interior which I'm gathering might add time to my build.
Nice! I ordered the white too, with the black interior. Give CS a call, I'm sure they can give you an update on delivery.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice to hear from you.. I hope you will get it soon as they are honored alrady for cancel request..

Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
324 Posts
Submitted R1S pre-order over 3 yrs ago this month. Have May/June delivery window. Since that notification it's been nothing but crickets, not counting the pricing snafu.
Just an update. I did ask CS about the May/June window and they confirmed that the delivery window is still good. They would contact me to update the situation if there's some issue.

So my suggestion is to just relax. I'm expecting it in the end of June. My birthday is June 19 so it would be great to get around that time :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Placed my reservation late 2018. Received an email pre-price increase about delivery April/May 2022. Assigned a guide in early April and signed purchase agreement soon thereafter. Told at that time to expect delivery of my Midnight/Black Mountain LE R1S with 22" in late May. Still awaiting being assigned a VIN and to start the final "8 step" process. Anyone (non Rivian executive) take delivery of a R1S yet? Anyone been assigned a VIN or start the 8 step process on a R1S yet?

Really want to take delivery - much like a 8 year old being told about Christmas but that we are unsure of the actual date:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry about your RIVIAN being delayed son, but due to (Ms Claus being a pain in the) pandemic, a materials (TOYS) shortage, a stock market failure (BROKEN TOYS), a (CHOCOLATE) chip shortage, (ELVES) refusing to work any faster (REINDEER SLOWDOWN), A heap of lies (NAUTY not NICE) and poor management, Santa's Sleigh got stuck at the north pole!!!
"I think this line is more believable!"
"Don't you?"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts