Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery last week only to discover no spare tire. Inquired about this issue and they have no record of my order (two years ago, BTW) and said I need to pay $800 dollars for the spare! Wow. Also I added a wall charger during the finalization of financing only to discover that was missed and so again I need to fork over $800 bucks. So $80k in and no spare or wall charger. Not a good impression so far...

· Registered
790 Posts
You have to confirm your configuration before your 8 steps open up, that's when your order becomes fixed. Did the configuration you confirmed have a spare or a charger? If they were missing then that was your chance to correct the order. If they weren't in your order then I don't know why you're complaining about having to pay for them, since they are something you're adding on later. Everything is itemized in your account on rivian.com, so you can see exactly what you're getting and what they're charging you. I really can't imagine not going through that line by line before you signed and paid, to make sure you were ordering what you wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts