Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who placed the first Rivian Order?
Does anybody know?
I ordered mine on Nov 27th, 2018 early on the East Coast.
About time to spec out our vehicles Rivian.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. Are you getting an R1T or R1S?
When I placed my order, there wasn't anywhere that asked which one you wanted, so I just assumed I would have choice when the time came. Both were said to be scheduled for delivery at the same time. Now they're 3 months apart. Someone at Rivian just assigned me the R1S, I think because most orders are for the truck, and they would love to have many orders for the SUV as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could find out where I am in line. If I'm the first for the SUV, I'll take it, otherwise I would like the truck as well if I'm in the first 10 or so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sunday December 3 for me and they asked me to choose a model -went with the R1t. But supposedly they say you can now switch your vehicle without losing your place in line. Of course I have no idea what my place in line might be........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Someone put up a post on how to find your order number

·
Registered
14 Posts
Someone put up a post on how to find your order number
Saddly thats a bit old. I think last month Rivian changed their website. Now when you click on your confirmation email [ order details], it takes you to the FAQ page...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Make sure to include you interior color option here:

Black Mountain is in the lead so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make sure to include you interior color option here:

Black Mountain is in the lead so far.
When did he place his order?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Why does this feel like a "my daddy makes more money than your daddy!" kind of thread? I placed an order for both the R1T and R1S on 11/28/2018, so congrats on beating me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry you feel that way. It's just that we have now been waiting almost 2 years, and will wait almost another year for the R1S, Aug-Sept 2021!
Depending on how fast they can manufacture these, most people might not see their Rivians before 2022! Elon has built 3 Giga Factories in less time. I think the Cybertruck will be out before most will get their Rivians. They may lose sales if that becomes the case. I also have an order for a Cybertruck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts