Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Mine only does it if the truck is parked in direct sunlight. At night, or in my garage, I don't get the wipe. If it's a "feature", as some folks are suggesting, Rivian should really reevaluate the need, and put out some sort of communication justifying it (update the OM, etc.) Because I agree, I hate dry wiper blades scraping across dust, dried bug guts and bird shit. And I leave my wipers in auto because I don't want to have to remember to turn them on and off - that's why automatic functionality exists to begin with. If it's a bug, I'd appreciate a fix soon before my glass is all etched to f**k.

· Registered
204 Posts
Different wiper topic but I don't think it deserves a thread - when I'm driving, especially with light rain and intermittent wiper action, I can feel the vibration of the wiper motor in the accelerator. Despite being separated by 3 or 4' something is physically transferring the motor action so noticeably into my foot it makes me aware of it over the rumble and vibration of the road. Weird but kind of annoying. Anyone else?

· Registered
680 Posts
Only on Auto seems the answer which is good as you don't want frozen wipers trying to start in Winter.

Look on the bright side, with Tesla's latest "update" you can't turn the wipers OFF if you are have dynamic cruise on. Still can't figure out the logic to that "update".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts