Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I love my Rivian, named Vivian, and have a lot of miles on her.
Which also means I have had a fair share of calls to service and visits from the mobile service. Closest is out of Chelsea Ma. which would be about a three hour drive for me to visit.

Each time, the service department has been helpful, respectful and honest. Sometimes they can help right away others mean there will be a software update and sometimes getting a mobile appointment can take a little bit. So patience is a great asset. Still the "repairs" or improvements are not detracting from the regular use of this fantastic truck.

At this moment, I wish to publicly express my deep appreciation for the emphasis Rivian gives customer service. No company is perfect. In my experience so far, Rivian goes way beyond what any company I have worked with ever. Making me wish that their example would be replicated in every industry.

Thank you Rivian.

Sincerely
Bari and Madison
Plant Asphalt Grass Tail Automotive exterior

· Registered
2006 Ford F-250 Powerstroke 6.0 Diesel
50 Posts
Hi everyone,

I love my Rivian, named Vivian, and have a lot of miles on her.
Which also means I have had a fair share of calls to service and visits from the mobile service. Closest is out of Chelsea Ma. which would be about a three hour drive for me to visit.

Each time, the service department has been helpful, respectful and honest. Sometimes they can help right away others mean there will be a software update and sometimes getting a mobile appointment can take a little bit. So patience is a great asset. Still the "repairs" or improvements are not detracting from the regular use of this fantastic truck.

At this moment, I wish to publicly express my deep appreciation for the emphasis Rivian gives customer service. No company is perfect. In my experience so far, Rivian goes way beyond what any company I have worked with ever. Making me wish that their example would be replicated in every industry.

Thank you Rivian.

Sincerely
Bari and Madison
View attachment 8903
North Carolina says that Rivian cant have one because of the car dealerships have lobbied our local government to keep them out, so feel good that your state allows them in. 👍

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
North Carolina says that Rivian cant have one because of the car dealerships have lobbied our local government to keep them out, so feel good that your state allows them in. 👍
I do not have a service center in my state. The closest is in Chelsea Ma., 133 miles and a two and a half to three hour drive from my home. I live in Vermont. A wonderful, great, service tech, named Dave, has come the last couple of times to my house, and he lives north of me and is servicing the area. Another time it was service pair of service techs, from Chelsea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts