Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
nothing yet, but would love to see one in person. I’m in Phoenix so I’m hopeful they have an event here before too long.
Hey Scoobiedubes... I'm in Gilbert. Keep me posted if you get an invite to an event anytime soon. I didn't order until October, so I'm way late to the game, but my buddy and I want to take a road trip to an event as soon as possible.

I'm just worried that with my late order, I won't get any invites for awhile. Curious - what is your build spec? Where in Phoenix are you?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was a late order too so at this point I’m not getting my hopes up for getting one before one of the other EV trucks become available. I hope I’m wrong, if I had my pick I think it’d still be the Rivian if all were available today
I'm lucky enough not to be in a really hurry... other than I'm in a real hurry... :)

I'm Rivian 100%.... Wasn't even in the market for an EV when I found it... just literally fell in love with the truck. I really don't have a want for any other vehicles, just bummed I have to wait so long. If I get my call first I'll let you know!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.