Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hudson Bend RIT Launch Edition Rivian Blue Oct 2020 Really would like to see it before 12/31 If not I may have to cancel life is tooooo short to keep waiting

·
Registered
2018 Porsche 718 Cayman S (mine) and 2020 Porsche Macan S (wifey)
4 Posts
Hello all! New to the forums, from Austin, TX. Ordered the R1S Adventure Pack today (July, 2021). Currently driving a 718 Cayman S/ Macan S (wifey's).

Looking forward to being a Rivian owner! :D

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
428 Posts
Hello all! New to the forums, from Austin, TX. Ordered the R1S Adventure Pack today (July, 2021). Currently driving a 718 Cayman S/ Macan S (wifey's).

Welcome!

Reactions: OliversDad

·
Registered
1,421 Posts

Welcome to the forum @OliversDad

Those Caymans are great cars!
How did you spec it? Any modifications?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi from North Richland Hills (between Dallas and Fort Worth).

Reserved my R1T 10/24/20, presently switched over to the R1S Launch Edition, may switch back. I'd love one of each!

·
Registered
2018 Porsche 718 Cayman S (mine) and 2020 Porsche Macan S (wifey)
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum @OliversDad

Those Caymans are great cars!
How did you spec it? Any modifications?
I love my 718cs, even more so than my 2018 f80 M3 (had the BM3 tune) that I sold to fund an investment; I did not option it, however I bought it from the showroom floor, and it came with right (simple) options, as follows:

• Gentian Blue Metallic/ Agate Grey (option)
  • 6M/T w. red calipers (standard)
  • Premium Package (option)
  • Sport Chrono (option)
  • Apple CarPlay (option)

I am considering modding it once the warranty is out (Cobb tube), however the car is just perfect to drive.

See attached pic after getting it ceramic coated. :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
I love my 718cs, even more so than my 2018 f80 M3 (had the BM3 tune) that I sold to fund an investment; I did not option it, however I bought it from the showroom floor, and it came with right (simple) options, as follows:

• Gentian Blue Metallic/ Agate Grey (option)
  • 6M/T w. red calipers (standard)
  • Premium Package (option)
  • Sport Chrono (option)
  • Apple CarPlay (option)

I am considering modding it once the warranty is out (Cobb tube), however the car is just perfect to drive.

See attached pic after getting it ceramic coated. :D

View attachment 2531
That's a fantastic looking 718 @OliversDad! Is the R1S replacing the Macan or just being added your garage?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts