Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi y'all! Checkng in from El Paso, Texas.

- White R1-T adventure package, large pack, g. white exterior, 21" wheels (debating whether it's worth upgrading to 20" all terrain and lose some range and gain more road noise), off-road package, ocean coast interior, cargo crossbars, all-weather floor mats.

- White R1-S adventure package, large pack, g. white exterior, 21" wheels, no off-road package, ocean coast interior, 5 seats, all-weather floor mats :D

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
In Houston here. I'm a latecomer, preordered August 2021, so I may never see mine. But who knows!
Welcome!
It is great to see that Texas is one of the top states for Rivian reservations.
Map Font Diagram Parallel Circle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Placed my order today (11/14/2021) for a Limestone R1S Adventure Package and Off-road package with Black Mountain Interior/7 seats. I am in no rush, and would be happy receiving it in a few years. I am located in Georgetown.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy from Frisco! R1S Adventure LA Silver w/ Black interior reserved 12/01/21 while at the Venice hub. Have a 2007 FJ Cruiser with 240k miles. Hoping it can keep going strong until 2024. The photos of the Yellow with Ocean interior look sweet. I may be making a switch. Have plenty of time to decide.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts