Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spicewood, just outside Lakeway. In the delivery paperwork process. R1T, Adventure, Rivian Blue, black. Vin assigned and on the way to Houston service center. Not telling you my pre-order date. You’ll be mad. I got super lucky

·
Registered
49 Posts
Spicewood, just outside Lakeway. In the delivery paperwork process. R1T, Adventure, Rivian Blue, black. Vin assigned and on the way to Houston service center. Not telling you my pre-order date. You’ll be mad. I got super lucky
Sounds like they are shipping more rivians to service centers that are running. SoCal and IL, maybe Seattle/WA seem to be at the top of that list.

Eager to find out when the Austin service center will be up and running

·
Registered
7 Posts
Prosper, TX Ordered June '21 R1T Explore, then switched to Adventure hoping it would improve my delivery date. No ETA since the first email notice last December when I still had Explore config and my estimate was first half of '23. I also participated in the Dallas First Drive on 4/7 and it was awesome. I can't wait to get that call from my Guide (whenever that happens)! My friends in DFW have continued to send me notes of R1Ts that they are seeing, so some deliveries have happened in this market.

This will be the first truck I've ever owned. I've had 2 Model S's and after driving the R1T, it's faster than either my P85 or P90D I previously had. I was blown away with all the "on the fly" suspension settings that you could change as you're driving. Really comfortable ride especially in the Soft setting.
I am right in the border of McKinney and Prosper and just got my truck last week. The Dallas service center is up an running just not open to the public. I have been amazed by the truck and it has been well worth the wait! Hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
GW/BLK MTN R1T Adventure 22" Sport Dark
4 Posts
I am right in the border of McKinney and Prosper and just got my truck last week. The Dallas service center is up an running just not open to the public. I have been amazed by the truck and it has been well worth the wait! Hope you get yours soon.
Congrats! What was your config and when did you order?

61 - 69 of 69 Posts