Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Already seeing some great participation so far, please continue to share. Let's make it to 100 entries!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a while ago but new to the forum so just added another entry, thanks for starting this!
Less than a year away, starting to count down the days!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats @Jason C! What made you decide to go with the R1T?
R99, I've been looking to purchase a new vehicle for the past year. I've been waiting to see what will be coming out within the next year. I know they're two totally different vehicles but I've narrowed my list down to two. The Ford Bronco or the R1T. That being said I have a preference for the R1T. I have made a registration for both vehicle. I'm hoping Rivian has vehicles rolling off the production line within a year from now. I've been reading so many conflicting stories if this is going to be possible or not. What are your thoughts?

The reason why I went with the R1T - Style, the vehicle looks amazing both interior and exterior. Based on everything I've seen, Rivian has done an outstanding job with the engineering of the vehicle. It is exactly what I'm looking for in a new vehicle. I am a little nervous because this will be my first EV. However, I'm pretty confident Rivian will have this vehicle dialed in when it rolls off the assembly line. Keeping my fingers crossed that happens within a year.

·
Registered
495 Posts
R99, I've been looking to purchase a new vehicle for the past year. I've been waiting to see what will be coming out within the next year. I know they're two totally different vehicles but I've narrowed my list down to two. The Ford Bronco or the R1T. That being said I have a preference for the R1T. I have made a registration for both vehicle. I'm hoping Rivian has vehicles rolling off the production line within a year from now. I've been reading so many conflicting stories if this is going to be possible or not. What are your thoughts?

The reason why I went with the R1T - Style, the vehicle looks amazing both interior and exterior. Based on everything I've seen, Rivian has done an outstanding job with the engineering of the vehicle. It is exactly what I'm looking for in a new vehicle. I am a little nervous because this will be my first EV. However, I'm pretty confident Rivian will have this vehicle dialed in when it rolls off the assembly line. Keeping my fingers crossed that happens within a year.
Welcome @Jason C!
The June 2021 date seems promising to me (see this thread). So far I haven't seen anything yet that would put it off beyond that. It also helps that Rivian has been keeping us all in the loop via emails, progress reports (see the video below) and speaking to the media every now and then.

·
Registered
692 Posts

I'm with @eHauler, I'm optimistic that production is going to start in June like they say.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just added my order to the list. Got it done on Nov 27, 2018. Does the list automatically update first to last? Can you put a formula that can do that?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.