Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need a place to rant after the last 3 weeks dealing with trying to get my Rivian delivered.

My first delivery attempt was not successful because my trade in vehicle would not turn over because of a failed fuel pump and the third party does not take cars that can't be driven (totally fair) I paid the difference within 30 minutes (while the delivery guy was still at my house) but because of a law in MA he would have to comeback in 24 hours to deliver the truck again. While .5 miles from my house the driver gets into an accident and totals a honda civic by rear ending it on the way back to the service center.

Fast forward 3 week later, I complete the 8 step process again and pick a delivery date/time and get confirmation only to be called by my Guide that they have to cancel because the truck is still in Normal and never left the plant.

I understand Rivian is a new company, but some of this stuff is just ridiculous. I am completely dejected with the entire situation, I don't even care about the truck anymore. Rivian has successfully turned what was supposed to be a great way celebrate my birthday into a complete nightmare.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts