Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had our Rivian protected with EXPEL stealth PPF by a local shop in the Chicago area. Shop is called Chicago Ceramic Garage.

What do you guys think of it? It was fully wrapped edges everywhere and you literally can’t see any gloss paint. We are really happy with it but would like to get other fellow owners opinion. Thank you!

Sky Cloud Daytime Vehicle Grille

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive parking light Sky

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Window Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Window Hood Vehicle Automotive design Laptop

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Car

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Window

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
We had our Rivian protected with EXPEL stealth PPF by a local shop in the Chicago area. Shop is called Chicago Ceramic Garage.

What do you guys think of it? It was fully wrapped edges everywhere and you literally can’t see any gloss paint. We are really happy with it but would like to get other fellow owners opinion. Thank you!

View attachment 7194
View attachment 7199
View attachment 7196
View attachment 7200
View attachment 7198
View attachment 7197
View attachment 7195
View attachment 7193
View attachment 7192
View attachment 7191
The shop did a great job @Spiderman143 congrats and welcome to the forum! How long was your R1T there before the wrap was done?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Might be the overcast day but its hard to see what this has done for the white color. Usually the satin wrap is done on darker colors but I am glad someone did it on a lighter one. Would love to see this in person or in better light.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Might be the overcast day but its hard to see what this has done for the white color. Usually the satin wrap is done on darker colors but I am glad someone did it on a lighter one. Would love to see this in person or in better light.
I am installing Stealth on a blue one, and will post some photos. Wrap times vary for your trucks, all shops have a different workflow. You should expect 5-10 business days for quality workmanship, this is a lot of truck to cover.
I see a lot of sloppy stuff coming from the turn and burn places, please do your homework on installation options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts