Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's a good question. I confirmed my configuration over a month ago. My guide still has no estimated delivery date for me. The only answer I get is there is no information at this time. I'm in no rush but it's anoying to not know where I am in the process. A little.communication would go along way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's a good question. I confirmed my configuration over a month ago. My guide still has no estimated delivery date for me. The only answer I get is there is no information at this time. I'm in no rush but it's anoying to not know where I am in the process. A little.communication would go along way.
We must have the same guide. Locked in and an email about the 8 steps but here we are 6 weeks later without a word. Every time I ask I just get "no updates yet"

·
Registered
54 Posts
Glad I came across this thread. I wrapped up all the steps on Sept 2nd and haven't heard back from my guide about an ETA for my R1T. Seeing that folks here have been waiting for weeks without an update, I know now that I'm still in for a bit of a wait.
Mine was 9/3 but I have not finished the steps because I do not want to start paying for insurance on a vehicle I do not know when I will receive :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine was 9/3 but I have not finished the steps because I do not want to start paying for insurance on a vehicle I do not know when I will receive :)
I just heard from my guide today. She's expecting that I get my R1T as early as next week. She said its in transit at the moment (being delivered to South San Francisco). The original estimated delivery for me was December to January so I'm happy that I'm getting it sooner than that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just heard from my guide today. She's expecting that I get my R1T as early as next week. She said its in transit at the moment (being delivered to South San Francisco). The original estimated delivery for me was December to January so I'm happy that I'm getting it sooner than that.
That sounds promising... I kind of hoped when they said 6 weeks that they would try to over deliver. Congrats for you and fingers crossed for me :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Olivia. What blows my mind is they have confirmed delivering 25K vehicles. They already know the orders and the priority as well. How hard can it be to give a better date :). I'm just mad that I keep losing out in interest rates.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It does seem like they should have some sort of timeline. I assume everybody keeps switching their configurations to game the system and it's throwing their system out of whack. I think that's why they just sent out a bunch of confirm your configuratin e mails. So they lock people in and can actually focus.

That's a real good point about interest rates. That's thousands of dollars more per vehicle. Not a bad thing I'd your the lender. Devil's advocate points to that's an easy way to raise the vehicle peice without raising the price. Fulfill a bunch of 90k orders and get to the 70k orders with higher interest rates.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts