Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Happy to see that, I am one month behind you. Ordered Nov 11, 2019, So hopefully it is my turn to test drive in January.
My delivery is estimated April to June next year. Any word recently about further delays?????

· Registered
6 Posts
Brilliant! Can you test out the snow mode throughly? Whistler perhaps?

Merry Christmas!
I have been driving in northern Bc for the past month. The main thing I enjoy about this truck is the traction management system. It isn’t too grabby with the corrections. In snow mode the throttle response and regen braking are soften and reduced just enough to keep things in check. Think you can do better? pop it in all purpose and you will notice more wheel slipage during acceleration and regen braking followed up appropriately with a message, suggesting to switch to snow mode. I usually prefer to manage traction without any external systems, especially on an ice, snow and slush conditions. This system really does work that good.

· Registered
7 Posts
I am also Apr - June delivery window for an R1S!!!! located in Vancouver, BC!!

I chatted with customer service last week and they said we will get a chance to test drive as we are closer to our delivery date!!!
Got the invite just after Christmas to book a drive, and have it next week! Although it will be in an R1T, they don’t have any R1S demo vehicles in Vancouver

· Registered
4 Posts
With a Feb/Mar delivery and no invite to test drive yet. Hopefully that is not a hint that my delivery window will shift last minute at the end of the month when they refresh them. Again. 😭
I'd chat with Rivian Customer Chat on Monday and see what they can do for you!!!

Also, do you use Facebook? maybe you can join us at the Rivian Owner Canada facebook group page!!! Here's the link!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts